Covid-19 Update 8/12/2020?>?>
We want to welcome everyone back this season to join in the fall harvest on our farm. Our goal has always been to provide you with a safe and enjoyable countryside experience. To do this we are making some changes to our ‘normal’ farm experience to ensure the safety of our employees and visitors. To follow current recommended Covid-19 safety precautions, our farm may continue to change throughout the 2020 season.
If you have a fever or other symptoms of Covid-19, or have been exposed in the last 14 days, please stay home and rest.
· We require everyone wear a face mask while in our Apple Cabin Farm Store, while interacting with any staff member, waiting in any check-in or check-out line and at any time you are unable to maintain a 6 foot distance between you and those outside your household.
· Plexi-glass barriers at our checkout stations to protect our staff during transactions.
· We are providing hand sanitizer stations around the farm.
· Additional hand washing stations at our Apple Orchard entrance and Activity Area entrance
· Corn Maze will be hands-free (no punch card stations)
· U-pick apples will be purchased with pre-paid U-pick apple bags
· The wagon ride will not be running due to Social Distancing Requirements.
· The ‘Lil Playhouses’ in Activity Area will be closed to maintain 6’ social distancing.
· We are pre-packaging our bakery items, but hot dog and brat concession items will not be available. Don't worry, we are still making our Apple Cider Donuts, but they will be pre-packaged. We will have cider, bottled water and soda cans. (You are able to bring food to the farm.)
What’s NOT Changed:
· Our Outdoor (Open-Air) Farm Stand. Our pre-picked apples, pumpkins, squash, gourds, mums, straw bales & corn stalks will be as always available in a Covid-friendly environment.
· 12+ Acres of countryside for U-Pick Apples and when in season, U-Pick Pumpkins, U-Pick Raspberries, U-Pick Grapes and U-Pick Aronia
· Outdoor farm Activity Area
· A great way to get out of the house and to get some fresh air